International Student Program
To all Foreign Students of UP Diliman
Please apply for the extension of your 9f Student Visa early!
Requirements: - true copy of grades last semester - certification from the college that you are eligible to enroll for the lst semester 2012-2013 sign by the college secretary - photocopy of your passport showing the picture, visa, arrival and i-card.
Authorized Visa for Studies in the Philippines
Student Visa [under Section 9(f) of the Philippine Immigration Act of 1940 as amended]
- The student visa is issued in the Philippine Embassies/consulates abroad and in the Philippines.
- The student visa is initially valid for one year. After which, it should be renewed every semester.
Exchange Fellow/ Scholarship [under Section 47(a) (2)]
- 47(a)(2) visas are issued to officially designated exchange professors, researchers, and students coming from foreign universities with existing Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the University of the Philippines
- 47(a)(2) visa is valid until the exchange agreement or the scholarship contract
- The visa is generally processed and issued here in the Philippines. It can also be issued through the Philippine Embassies or consulates abroad.
- It can e renewed if the scholarship or agreement is extended for a definite period of time
- Exchange fellows and students are requested to immediately report to the ISP upon arrival to the University
Foreign Government Official or Dependents – 9(e), 9(e1), 9(e2)
Treaty Trader – 9(d)
Pre-arranged employment – 9(g)
Immigrant or Permanent Resident – 13(a) to 13(g)
Special Investor Resident Visa – SIRV
Special Resident Retiree Visa – SRRVC
Special Study Permit issued by the Bureau of Immigration for non- degree courses of less than one year
- All of these visas/ special study permit can be used for studies
- The ISP provides assistance for the visa/study permit processing of the new students. Thereafter, the International students are advised to consult with their sponsors, preferred authorized travel agencies or law firms for the renewal of the aforementioned visas.
Special Study Permit Issued by the Bureau of immigration (BI-SSP)
[For foreign students studying short courses.](Click here)
Alien Certificate of Registration I-Card Issuance (ACR)
Alien Registration Division – Bureau of Immigration
1.) Duly filled-out application form
For paper based ACR Holder:
- Original Alien Certificate of Registration
- Photocopy of Immigrant Certificate of residence (ICR) / Native born of Certificate of Residency (NBCR) / Certificate of Residency for temporary Visitor (CRTV) / Certificate of Residency for Treaty Traders (CRTT) / Certificate of Residency for Pre-arrange Employment (CRPE) / Certificate of Requirements – TS
- Photocopy of Passport (data page, Visa implementation page and Visa page with latest arrival stamps