Philippine Collegian Editorial Exam
University Student Council Elections
Class/ Individual Activity
- Properly fill out the activity approval forms (AAF) with the required information about the activity. Please note that the Project Head's name appearing in the form shall be the contact person for the different approving offices, and will be contacted for questions and clarifications:
- It is required that the AAF be duly approved and signed by the faculty-in-charge before submission to OSA. Electronic signatures of the faculty will not be honored.
- The AAF must also be approved/ signed by your College Secretary.
- The properly filled-up AAF shall be submitted to OSA for the Coordinator to sign.
- The OSA shall then submit the AAF to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (OVCSA) for the approval of the activity and endorsement of the requests.
- Visit the AAF Trak and type the name of your class and search for your activity. If you know your AAF Trak Number, you may use it instead. You may claim your AAF if status is "Available for Pick-up". Present your I.D. to claim the AAF. Upon claiming, the AAF should be submitted to offices for the approval of the specific requests.
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Community Affair (OVCCA) for the use of University facilities and posting of tarpaulins, and, for Brand Sale or any other selling of merchandise within the campus.
- Technology Transfer and Business Development Office (TTBDO) for use of the UP Logo, trademark etc.
- Dean of College for use of college facilities.
Requirements (vary) according to specific request:
- Letter for the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs regarding the Proposed program and full description of the activity and different requests (required for all activities);
- Letter to the Vice Chancellor for Community Affairs requesting for any type of selling and MOA with the different partners, co-partners or concessionaires.;
- Application form for use of UP trademarks and logo, and printed picture of sample merchandise w/ logo;
- Application form for use of university facilities and posting of tarpaulins, and sample tarpaulin with dimensions;
- Letter of request to the Vice Chancellor for Community Affairs when activity includes trucks or bus entry to the University. This should include the plate numbers and description of the specific trucks and buses;
- List of applicants and Undertaking that the initiation rites and inductions comply with University rules and regulations. ;
- Application form for request of grant from OICA;
- Sample of poster to be posted;
- College Venue reservation form;
- Letter of Request to the Director of UPDP for police assistance; and/ or
- Letter of Request to the Dean for use of College Facility.